Wisconsin Nail & WaxingPolicies:
The purpose of this policy is to advise you as our customer, as to the services that can be expected from Wisconsin Nail & Waxing, and the steps and procedures that can be taken if you, the customer are not satisfied with the services you receive from Wisconsin Nail & Waxing.
What we offer
• Manicure & Spa Pedicure
• Artificial Nails
• Nail Arts
• Tinted Lashes and Eyebrows
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
- If your nails become scratched or mis-shaped we will fix them if you notify the salon at which you received the service within 24 hours of the service.
- You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within 7 days after your initial service.
- We will not offer any refund or credit note because you have simply changed your mind.
- We will redo any service at no cost to you if you are unsatisfied with the quality of the work we do, provided that you tell us immediately after we have performed the service that you are unhappy with the quality of the work.
- As soon as you have walked out of the salon door that means you have accepted and are happy with the service provided to your nails.
We will charge you for the costs of any repairs or replacements that we have to carry out because of changing your mind of the color or the shape of the nails or damage that you have caused.
For example, due to your own lack of care your nails, or the finish to your nails, they are damaged (in that they are broken, chipped or start to lift). OR you choose to paint your nails dark red all ten nails, after finish 1 or 2 coats of 10 nails, you ask to switch to crème brown colors. We will charge for the cost of any repairs or replacements with a similarity scenario.
We will not be the responsibility to guarantee the lasting or the good finish coat of the polish which you ask to use your own polish bottle.
If you have any questions on how to care for your nails please ask the nail technician.
Please contact a salon coordinator if it appears that you are going to be late for an appointment. If you are expecting to be more than ten minutes late, we cannot guarantee completion of the services
booked, but as always, we’ll make every effort to do so.
Wisconsin Nail & Waxing is not responsible for any personal items that have been damaged during services (the stain mark from mask or scrub from the spa, etc.). Please be extra careful when handling polishes and check if any belongings are left behind.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Wisconsin Nail & Waxing Gift Certificates are acceptable tenders for all services and products. All other forms of payments, including checks, will not be accepted.
No cash advances: You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
Validity and expiry of Gift Cards: We are not liable to redeem any Gift Card that is presented for redemption after the expiry date.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards: Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Gift Cards cannot be canceled: You cannot cancel your Gift Card.
Your Gift Card, your responsibility: You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card.
If you have any complaints or feedback, please contact the manager of the salon where you received the service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll make every effort to make it right!
What you need to do
To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to:
• Ask for the service which you would like to have. If you are unsure please speak to the salon manager.
• Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before receiving any service.
• While receiving any service please provide our staff with your feedback and or comments on their services so our staff can satisfy your requirements straight away.
• Inform the staff member or salon manager immediately if you have any concerns relating to the salon, the staff, or any service.
• Inform the salon manager immediately if you have any concern that you have an infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to your nails.
We have the right to deny any service.
At Wisconsin Nail & Waxing, we strive our best to provide high-quality service and we treat you with courtesy and respect.
Thank you for your continuing support.
Wisconsin Nail & Waxing Management